I am happy Osama was found. Maybe not so "happy" that he was killed, but thrilled that our military served justice. Maybe we should have sent pics in while playing those long long games of RISK and building little caves and armies for him in that general area.....Oh what's that? They didnt find him because of that but because of tactics? Fine. Whatever. lol
Soooooo the stupid lady at the school should shut her mouth and enjoy that people have freedom of speech and that not all things SHE says are not offending people.
I WILL be at the 5k on sat. even if its with a stoller and Deanos little leash thingy.
I think the general populous is stupid
I wish I could find a remote job today
I dislike money
I'm trying to teach the kids not to say "hate" and so now that's all I wanna say
Im angry that people are so selfish
I'm not so tired today but am very angry
I dislike insurance
I dislike people
I will never work in a resturant again
I dislike having crappy mornings
I really really really really really dislike our water
I want to move
I dont really want to find a job, cant I just get paid for staying at home?
-in reply, no. I'm white.
Russell is a stinker
Deano is a stinker
Jayden needs to stop being so sensitive. But she has been VERY helpful and completely voluntarily setting and clearing the table by herself for a whole week now for dinner..
Natasha is a punk and too much like me
If it's not noticable, I'm having a hard time with making random thoughts into things to talk about
I'm excited for sat and dissappointed that last sat didnt work out
I think that my brain doesnt function the same as most peoples because apparently most people are selfish and rude even though they pretend not to be because they ultimately feel bad about how they really think that the world is supposed to revolve around them when it does not
I love my kids
I love my husband
They should make summer camp less expensive and last more than 2 days. WHO PAYS FOR THAT???!!!
I should have finished my degree.
Also, houses with elevators really don't mean you're better than me. Evenif it did make me feel small. Do you make your kids cupcakes? no. but i do.
I should start my own bakery.
The only two things stopping me are fear and oppurtunity
Also, I dont want to work in a resturant
haha, this cracked me up, Steph. I love reading venting blogs :)
ReplyDelete:) Good luck on your 5k. I hope you have practiced. I think opening a bakery is a good idea. You can start out small and do it out of the house. I really don't think a bakery is really a restaurant, depending on if it expands in that direction. :)
ReplyDelete