So yesterday I did pretty good. Month 2 of Insanity is alot harder than month one. Relatively though I suppose I am doing like a trillion pushups and was only able to do like 5 before. Maybe the first number is exaggerated. :) I was excited though because there was only really one excersize that I pretty much didnt even try. On all the others I may have not been able to keep up with the pace, but I did the excersizes with good form and THAT is what counts!
My cuz talked to me about alot yesterday. I wish we lived closer because I'd totally prolly be annoying how much I'd be tryin to hang out. 'Specially with that cute new baby! ;) Seriously though, I talked to alot about what was annoying me and it helped.
Russell had blueberry yogurt the last few days and loooooves it! I think he really just likes yogurt in general. He's really not all that picky-which is VERY nice! Let's just hope he stays that way!
I made these little cards for Deano to take to school they say basically my name is deano and I want to play with you, call my mom to set up a playdate! then my name/#. I saw an ad for a company that makes them in the back of my Parenting mag. So far he has given them to Baby Bowzer, Mario, Princess Peach and Maximus. Max is the only real name in the bunch...but Alexa's mom called to set up a playdate! Is it abnormal for boys to re-name their friends like that? DJ says he did kinda. And Joseph says that none of his friends were really called by their actual names till they got older... I am not so sure what to think lol.
Girls are supposed to have soccer tonight, We shall see, it's gonna rain all day- AGAIN. Well, babies cryin, later
No comments:
Post a Comment