So we have the internet again! Time to catch you up!
(deep breath in)
Russell is gettin HUGE! He's about 15 lbs now, he caught the respiratory infection that myself and all 4 kids had- but NOT Joseph lol. He has a very strong immune system. :) He rolls over and he scoots on his back. He is just over 3 1/2 mos. Jaydens CogAT scores came back. she got 43/48 correct on the non-verbal which is better than 92% of the rest of the nations 2nd graders! (cheesy smile!) Natasha apparently is getting into "fashion" which noone else knows anything about. lol. Deano started Montessori school and he is diggin it (as well as me!) It's nice for him to have something all his own....
The girls will start gymnastics at the end of the mos, then soccer in March. I started 2 fitness classes. I thought that maybe if I have a scheduled time to workout, maybe it'll be easier for me to do. Plus then I'll get out of the zoo, I mean house. lol. I feel like a house still. i have 30 lbs still to loose. which is weird bc my legs will fit into my old jeans, and my butt, but my stomach is gone...or maybe there is a better description. At my class I feel like I wanna just give up when we do abs, I have to like meditate through it. I am determined though to loose all this weight and get back into shape. I gained less w/ Russell than I did w/Jayden, but I was at a higher weight when I had Russell. Not a 110 lb 19 yr old anymore... ha. ha. I keep tryin to think positive. :-) It's not like I eat bad. Theres alot I cant eat. And it's difficult because I'm nursing and so I cant over-excersize, and cant diet, and really cant have more than one caffienated beverage a day, (which i need alot of times just to get going). At least the baby wiill sleep for a 6 hr chunk now at night. Minus a cpl exceptions. We've been very blessed. I pray everyday that I can keep up with everything and for the Lord to help me be everything I need to be, a good wife a good mom and a good person. Sometimes it's very hard. Sometimes i cry. Sometimes I don't get anything done during the day and I feel like I failed. On the other hand, sometimes I will get my whole list for the day done and I feel great. And accomplished. And happy. I'm trying to become organized again. Which is the only way I seem to get anything done. I just wish the adjustment period were over and I could get everything done everday....
I hope that I make my husband proud. He says that I'm fine and that I need to stop fussing and being so hard on myself. I guess he could be being honest and not just nice.
Well I'm gonna go make dinner. I have more to write though maybe another entry for just me. I'm sure I forgot about a bunch lol....