Sooo, I finally took Alise's advice and decided to start a blog for the family. I'm not sure how much I will post nor if anyone will ever follow it. But what the hey! Thats not what really matters right??
I went to parent teacher confrences yday. I dont really know why but I almost always want to cry when the teacher talks about my kid. Not that they really ever say anything bad. I just get teary. I guess part of it is that I feel an overwhelming sense of pride. everything we do (pretty much) affects them and is for them. We have thus far been very blessed. I know I get frustrated, as at times all parents do, and Ialso know that we could have horrible rotten rude rowdy children, which we do not. :) Although...they are awfully hyper and full of energy...which Iguess still is not a bad thing...
So at confrences I was told how wonderfull both of my little girls are and they both got almost all 3's on their reports. Tasha got a 2 in reading comprehension and writing process. Her reading level was good though...and also she talks alot...hmm, i dont have a clue where that came from! lol
Jayden however did much better than I anticipated. ?I believe that much of this was because of how they went last year. I didnt care much for her teacher. Her teacher has her with an advanced group in math which I was super proud of! The only two things she got 2's in were reading comprehension and format for writing. I am so sos so so so proud. I know she really likes Ms.Testani and it really showed at confrences how much she cares about her kids. She got almopst all the highest marks for her behavior except she apparently doesnt follow multiple directions well. Like she does it, she just has to keep asking what was next... what a goober.
Russell turned 1 month yesterday! He is doing so well, sooo strong. he holds his head on his own for a couple minutes now. He really like to look around. His favorite thing to stare at is the painting of the Last Supper above the couch in our living room and my pillowcase heehee. He's starting to like his mobile on the swing also though.
Deano is 4 on thursday. He has grown so much! He is very smart and manipulative. lol. If he cant get something from me, he now asks everyone till they say yes. Which everyone else is quickly learning to not say yes. Or they loudly ask, "what did mom say?" hahaha! I think though he is gettinng a lil jealous of the baby...
But I have to go now, I am having lunch with my mother and father-in-laws. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment