Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ok so it's been a billion years....

Sooooo since we have a PC and everything I figured I may as well begin Blogging again! Yaaaay! I really like all the funny Blogs I've noticed lately.  Do you suppose they are real people or like a facade aand the author really is nothing more than that, an author?

All the kids are huge now.  Russell runs around and throws tantrums and climbs on things and jumps off...sigh.

Jayden has begun basketball, she really seems to enjoy it.

Natasha isn't currently doing a sport, hers keep getting canceled.

Deano is doing better in school, although I've been distraught over having the non-compliant child who seems to be in la la land 90% of the time.

Now they arte all home from school and being non-compliant with me.  So I should go lol

Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment